You’ve written a book! Congratulations! It’s time to think about next steps….
Seeing your book through to publication takes time, patience, and perseverance. And finding the right publisher can be a notoriously lengthy and frustrating process.
As an author, I have experience of both traditional and independent publishing. As a coach, I can take you through the process of becoming a self-published author and seeing your work in print sooner.
- I’ll review your manuscript to make sure it’s publication-ready.
- I’ll connect you to a designer who will lay out your manuscript.
- If you’ve written a children’s book, I’ll help you find an illustrator.
- We’ll discuss printing options, from print runs to print-on-demand. Together, we’ll figure out which one is right for your project.
- I’ll help you set up an online account to sell your book.
Contact me for a free initial assessment of your book project, and we’ll go from there.
“As a first time author, I worked with Elizabeth Peirce in publishing my book. Knowing nothing about that part of the business, it was my good fortune to be able to work with her. Her skills in navigating through the different aspects of publishing a book were spot on. She was easy to work with, gave me great advice, and encouraged me every step of the way.”
-Dean Forrest, author of The Story of Santa